By the end of this workshop participants will be in a position to:
- To comprehend how ubiquitous access to technology make possible for contemporary teaching and learning and the compelling case for change.
- Understand how best to lead the inevitable shift of transforming schools with ICT through the 5 change phases.
- Promote the usage of new web-based comprehensive instruction practices that successfully to infuse technology into the 21st century school curricula.
- Re-define of the role of the teacher who has to make room for other types of learning (e.g. self learning, peer learning, curiosity driven learning, experiential learning that lead students to the learning to learn paradigm.
- Learn how to implement comprehensive approaches in context–based learning, inquiry-based techniques and innovative student centric pedagogical practices with ICT.